- Engage in farming practices that conserve natural resources and energy, protect the environment, and enhance relationships with our customers and local communities
- Use techniques that reduce and perhaps eliminate pesticide, herbicide, synthetic fertilizer and other chemicals.
- Use beneficial insects and other naturally occurring controls in nature for crops
- Use cropping patterns (crop rotation) which restore nutrients and combat disease to build land fertility naturally.
- Protect nearby natural habitats by eliminating harmful runoff and erosion.
- Promote healthy soil by using microorganisms, organic matter, cover crops, and other natural elements.
- Maximize water efficiency.
The farm’s owners and their children live and work every day on our farmland. We work hard to make it a safe place for our family, our employees, and our customers. We also grow and harvest produce that tastes great and is safe for our neighbors to consume.
Triple B Farms pledges to continue to grow and harvest the safest and healthiest fruits and vegetables available. Harvesting healthy, homegrown produce is our family’s business. Thank you for your business, support, and trust. Here’s to your family’s health!